The Most Widely Accepted Personality Model in Psychology
Leverage the Big 5 Personality Test to Predict Job Performance
Get Your Free Trial
Try any of our testing options, on us
"Swear by their pre-employment assessments. I'm learning to NOT hire without using these tests and trusting them completely. If you're looking for the top candidates, this will certainly help weed out those not in the higher tiers" - 5/5 star verified Trustpilot review
Discover How Any Candidate's Personality Traits Impact Their Perfomance
In any Job Role Top Performers Will Consistently Display Very Specific Personality Traits
Our Big 5 Personality Test Reveals:
- Which Candidates Work Well on a Team
- The Right Personality Fit for the Role
- Candidate's Personality Traits Compared to Top Performers in Similar Roles
The Big 5 Personality Test measures a candidate’s levels of:
- Openness - How they react to learning new things and new experiences
- Conscientiousness - How organized, prepared, and detail-oriented your candidates are.
- Extraversion - How comfortable they are talking to and meeting new people
- Agreeableness - If they confrontational or if they seek social harmony
- Neuroticism - How worrisome, anxious, or depressed they tend to get
Personality Testing is universally useful to discover how any candidate's personality traits will impact their behavior at work.
Average Time to Complete
This test takes 10 to 15 minutes to complete on average.
How the Test is scored
- Each response attributes points towards specific personality traits
- There are no wrong and right answers, it's a personality test
- Consistency in responses is closely measured to prevent lying on testing
Try Our Big 5 Personality Test
Get a Free Trial of any of our assessments or have a current employee take them! Put our accuracy to the test.
Available in English & Spanish
10-15 min Avg Test Length
Unbiased & Scientifically Proven Testing
Take the test from home
Unlimited Hiring Consultations for all clients